Chomei's Application! [Accepted/Leaved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chomei's Application! [Accepted/Leaved]

Post by Chomei on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:00 pm

-What's the name of your character? My in-game character name is Chomei. (If you are a Naruto nerd like me, it is the Seven tale! Chõmei)

-Where do you live?  I live in Liberty Bay!

-What vocation are you? Elite knight!

-What level are you? (not important) I am currently level 21. But I will get stronger! Hopefully..  bounce

-Are you an active player or do you just play from time to time? I'd like to say that I will be active now. But depending on what's going in real life, that may change.
But for now I intend to be as active as possible! (If anything would show up that would keep me from playing, I would ofc inform this to the guild.)

-How old are you and where do you live in real life? What's your real name? - My name is Johanna, i'm 26 years old.
I live in Sweden with my husband, dog and 2 cats.

-What were your previous guilds and why did you leave them? - I have no previous guilds on this server. (I am pretty new on Antica.)

-Why do you want to join the Descended Angels? I have been looking for a guild to join with my friend. (Xuryl) Us not knowing anything about Antica made it hard to know which guilds are peaceful and which ones are not, so I decided to look for someone who does know Antica! Avora Skyfallen is the guy I msged about this matter, he suggested this guild, among a few others. We took some time to think which one would fit us the best and here we are! Smile

-Why do you think the Descended Angels is the right guild for you? - As mentioned above, I am looking for a peaceful guild.

-Maybe you can add some of your Friends, so we can have a talk to them to find out more about you. - The one who knows me the best is Xuryl. (Irl friend)
I have not yet made any new friends in-game but I am looking forward too!

Story: No story from me this time, Sorry. But I am not a good story teller. Sad

Chomei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chomei's Application! [Accepted/Leaved]

Post by Ethrex on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Noticed and Accepted according to other information given ingame. Welcome!
Ethrex
Admin

View user profile http://descended-angels.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top