Pete's application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pete's application.

Post by Kot Z Lasu on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:27 pm

1. What's the name of your character?
   - Pete.
2. Where do you live?
   - I live in Thais, the city always loved by me.
3. What vocation are you?
   - Paladin, on the whole Royal Paladin but not always ofc.
4. What level are you? (not important)
   - 66 for now.
5. Are you an active player or do you just play from time to time?
   - Generally i play often, however due to my carrier (real life) it depends on my work and current affairs.
6. How old are you and where do you live in real life? What's your real name?
   - I'm Peter. I live in Poland, Olsztyn. I'm 21 this year (95')
7. What were your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
   - I was a member of the guild Rising Sun but it was many years ago. It was a guild which was founded by my friends    In a dozen of months this guild has been terminated. I also changed the world (Bellona) where i spent ~1 year playing there but Antica is my home.
8. Why do you want to join the Descended Angels?
   - 1st of all i would like to have fun and practise my english language all the time, meet some friends on antica because all of my old friends are retired for now. There are more things but especially i prefer all the RPG part of the game. On the other hand its obvious that i like to PG sometimes.
9. Why do you think the Descended Angels is the right guild for you?
   - I really like the seriousness of the situation about creating guild im not really serious person a little bit sarcastic (but generally kind and friendly) nevertheless i really like the ambition that i can see even by this Application process. I guess i will be one of the "good bricks" in the guild and I hope it will last for a loong time.
10. Maybe you can add some of your Friends, so we can have a talk to them to find out more about you.
   - I have one true player friend in real life but he's playing on Morta. Only these "2 last samurais" will last with tibia in life because throughout these years in game its still giving me same satisfaction.
Story:
I dont really know what can i create here so i will tell you something about my life connected with Tibia and something about my real life. I have met this game in 2006 when i was 11 (This friend from Morta that i mentioned about showed me Tibia) I had looots of accounts, characters throughout all these years. Hight levels, low levels, rookstayers too! When it comes to professions - Paladin. Only. I love it for its high mobility, "headhunter" mode, highest burst, hp/mana/cap ratio etc. Antica is my home. I believe that Thais on Antica looks and feels! completly different that on the other worlds.
Now i want to say something about my real life. As i said my name is Pete, im 21 this year. I have studied in Poland through last 2 years but i quit. Now im working with my car as a VIP courier but in some days im going to Holland for a few months hence i will play kinda less but still of course. All i want to say is that i always find time to play. I think its all i want to say about my person and cyber version of person. Im sure that we'll swap a lots of any other information during the time spent in the guild. See you in Tibia! pirat
You can also check my Instagram if u are curious about my life - @kotzlasu

Last edited by Kot Z Lasu on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kot Z Lasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete's application.

Post by Ethrex on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Noticed, was really fun to read your application, try to talk to some of our members until i can find a time for an interview Smile
Ethrex
Admin

View user profile http://descended-angels.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethrex on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Would tomorrow Monday 25th April 20:00 CET at our guildhouse be okey for you to be there for an interview? Smile
Ethrex
Admin

View user profile http://descended-angels.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top